laser Core of Knowledge
The Core of Knowledge Course is an essential requirement for those using Lasers or IPL machines in regulated settings and in some Local Authority licensing schemes. We would advise you to attend a refresher training on Core of Knowledge every 3-5 years.
- Features of light from lasers and IPL
- The interactions of lasers and light sources with the skin and eyes
- Equipment related hazards from laser/IPL sources
- Safety procedures, policies and safety management
- Introduction to risk assessment and minimizing risks
Delegates with no Laser/IPL experience and with an interest of introduction into the industry, Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Professionals, Experienced Practitioners requiring a refresher/CPD Update, Beauty Professionals, Clinic Owners/Managers/Sales/Support and Delegates interested in enrolling on the Level 4 Laser and Lights course.
The Core of Knowledge provides the certification required to obtain insurance for laser & IPL systems by virtue of the fact they cover the fundamentals of laser safety.
The course will take place over 1 day.
Course Cost: £300.00