Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
The Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice is designed for those who wish to carry out the role of an internal quality assurer covering the duties and policies involved within the job role. Those likely to undertake this qualification include those looking to undertake the role of an internal quality assurer.
It is specifically for those working in the training industry or aiming to work in the training industry, and offers a national standard so that those receiving learning can have confidence in the competence and knowledge of those providing it to them. You will gain up to date skills and knowledge ensuring that you are highly skilled and can support those beginning and developing their learning journey.
- understanding the principles and practices of internally verifying the quality of assessment
- planning, monitoring and evaluating the quality assurance of competence based qualifications
- managing information relevant to internal quality assurance
- role of the internal verifier in maintaining legal and good practice requirements
- The units and learning outcomes comprising the awards/certificates and their evidence requirements.
Learners undertaking this qualification must hold a relevant Level 3 qualification in assessing. Learners must be employed within an internal quality assurance role linked to qualification delivery that will enable them to evidence the requirements of the qualification. Learners should also possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements of the qualification
Level 4 Award in the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Course Cost £750.00