Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly PTLLS)
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback. It is an important qualification for anyone working in teaching. It is suitable for those already in education, who want to gain formal recognition of their skills and for those with no teaching experience.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Understanding and using inclusive approaches in education and training (6 credits)
- Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
This will be gained through assignments and a micro teach.
- You must be 19 years or over to study for this qualification
- It is desirable that you have achieved a Level 2 in Literacy at initial assessment
- You are expected to hold a Level 3 in your subject specialism, however this is not essential.
Progress routes include the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (CET), the Level 3 Award in Assessment and quality assurance and the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
Course Cost £395.00